Life is just a jumbled mess of fun lately, and I thought it would be interesting today to share with you all 5 things I’m loving lately!
1. Gourmet Coffee – the price of this little bag of Cinnamon Nut Swirl coffee gave me sticker shock for sure. When I ordered a 1/2 pound of beans for $6.99, I have to admit that I expected a 1/2 pound bag to be much larger than this. But boy oh boy is it delicious. The cinnamon + nut flavor makes it so tasty that sweetener isn’t even necessary. Loving it.
2. Being crafty. I know you’ve heard me mention it time and time again, but I am in NO WAY the artsy or crafty type. I’m a math nerd, an accountant. As nerdy as it gets. But lately, I’ve engaged the other side of my brain, and let my creative juices flow. When I saw this pack of 6 football shaped place mats for $3.99, I knew they would make an adorable Game Day wreath for the front door. So I gave them a little ‘Nole spirit, attached some burlap to hang by, and called it a day!
3. We know I’m a dog and Der lover. That’s why this weekend is going to be great – I’m spending it with my favorite dogs and Derek. We got up early this morning to take Sam and Lou on a morning walk before work, and the sight of these 3 in front of me just made my day.
4. Homemade muffins. Derek’s mom is a wonderful cook + baker, and I love her blueberry muffins more than most things. They are so moist and the blueberries taste garden fresh. What a way to start the morning.
5. Pure Barre. I didn’t plan to go to Pure Barre three times in 7 days this week (I usually like to switch things up a little more than this), but I purchased a Living Social coupon for 5 PB classes that expires tomorrow. But I’ve really enjoyed the classes I took this week, and found that the time seems to go by so fast in Pure Barre classes. I’ll look at the clock after what seems like 15 minutes in class, to find that there are only 10 minutes remaining in the hour-long session. Makes me smile on the inside. Image via Pure Barre
Today I plan to put my money where my mouth is and get over to Pure Barre in a few minutes, and spend the rest of the day with my sweet Abuela!
I wish you all a happy and healthy weekend! May your food be tasty, your skies be sunny, and your football team victorious (unless you’re a Gator. Just kidding. Kind of. 😉 )